Roger Gough

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Out and about 2021

In previous election years - such as 2013 and 2017 - I have recorded something of the campaign. As in the past, one of the really positive features of this is to get around the Division in all its beauty amid spring weather. Perhaps best is the views that you get from high points such as Well Hill, the top of South Darenth or (not quite so high up) roads such as Sparepenny Lane between Farningham and Eynsford. I have put a couple of pictures of this attached to this post.




The big difference this time is that as Leader of the Council and of its Conservative Group, I have a much bigger responsibility to support other candidates, and so Out and About has also meant different parts of the county (this morning, for example, I was in Dover). You can find videos with local candidates bin various parts of the County on my Facebook page

You can also find there a video about the Conservative administration’s plans for economic, social and environmental recovery in Kent, and my video on why I am standing in Darent Valley


No comments:

Post a Comment