Roger Gough

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Out and about 2017

I have been relatively quiet on this blog of late, not least because the County Council elections are in full swing. I have been out campaigning across the Sevenoaks North and Darent Valley Division. Polling is tomorrow. Getting out across the Division has been a great reminder of how lovely it is - even on a grey day, as in the photo I took looking out over Eynsford.

The establishment of the new Division, created by the Boundary Commission, replaces the current Darent Valley Division. This means, regrettably, an end to my representing Swanley (except for Swanley Village, which comes into the new Division) and Badgers Mount. I attended last Friday's Badgers Mount Annual Parish Meeting and said my goodbyes. I am sad that, whatever happens tomorrow, I will no longer represent either area.


No comments:

Post a Comment